This application must be able to be updated via C# express edition. The GUI will allow for device configuration and sequence creation to allow the embedded controller to operate various devices including but not limited to; Digital Inputs Digital Outputs Analog Inputs Analog Outputs PWM devices SPI & I2C interfaces LCD displays RC Servo motors This GUI will store the necessary information in a to be determined method on the computer. The sequence to run on the controller will be created from the stored configuration information and then downloaded via the computers RS-232 COM or USB interfaces. Simulation mode will be provided to test the sequence in a graphical environment prior to downloading it to the controller. This GUI does not create any sequence based executable code on the micro-controller. It simply collects and stores the configuration information on the computer, allows the user to generate a sequence, handles bi-directional information exchange between the computer and micro-controller. I will write the actual program that will execute on the controller. The GUI will supply the sequence in the form command & parameter BYTE structure which I will store in EEPROM on the micro-controller. My program will execute the sequence as downloaded from the computer. CRC checking to be included in the GUI application, "C" code for the PIC must be provided to me so that I can implement it in the micro-controller. Modbus code in "C" and "C" sharp can be provided as an example. Programmer must be willing to work with me in testing all functionality of the communication between my program and the GUI. Test hardware can be provided if necessary. Programmer agrees to correct any "bugs" realized for 6 months after completion of project at no additional costs. I see this program growing over the next couple of years so additional income may be available to the programmer if we work well together.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. The software installation package must allow the installed program to be uninstalled/removed via the add/remoave program control panel function within the windows verion it was installed on.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All source and executable code and functionality including but not limited to intellectual property rights, become the property of the buyer.
5) Coder agrees to correct and "bugs" found in the source and/or executable code for a period of 12 months after the project has been completed and payment made.
WIN98se, WIN ME, WIN XP HOME, WIN XP PRO, WIN 2000, WIN VISTA (ALL VERSIONS). MAC OS current Version