Three things need to be done...
**Changes to the Games Played screen**
The Games Played screen just lists all games that have been played and allows users to edit/enter a score, write stories, and edit the team information.
The script, [url removed, login to view], does two things: it asks the user for the league and team to display, and then displays the list. The two forms of this screen are attached in HTML format (though they are generated from PHP scripts).
1. On the part of the script that asks the user to choose the league and team, change the Teams List box to also include in their text, the playing "level".
> a. Format of the text will now be: T (L)
> for example: "Chargers (Varsity)"
> i. T=Name of Team follow by a space
> ii. L=Description of the playing level, within parenthesis
> b. Playing level is obtained by joining the teams table with the leagues [on TeamID] and then the leagues table with the levels [on Level], to get the playing level description [LevelDescription].
2. When the screen displays the list of games, change the title to also include the playing level, example: "Games played by Chargers (Varsity)"
3. On the "Games Played" ([url removed, login to view]) screen (game listing), if the [url removed, login to view] field is NOT NULL and greater than zero, AND the [url removed, login to view] Flag is FALSE , hide (do not display) the "Story" column.
Samples of existing screens are attached. PHP scripts will be sent to winning bidder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).