My sales reps create proposals from configuration output that are sometimes .csv files and sometimes .xls files. I'd like for a coder to create 4 simple macros (including macro buttons) that assist in the proposal creation process:
1. create a variable "Margin" that can be changed
2. add 4 rows with our standard services (similar to 6943-SVC) and total up those services. insure solutions totals include the total for the services section.
3. copy and insert two columns for "Net Price" that include multiplying a column (unit discount) by margin and the 2nd column is unit times quantity
4, create a tab that pulls in header information from other tabs, assigns a rate of 20%, pulls in net price to customer, net cost to cima, calculates Gross Profit (Net price my discounted price), allows end user to manual enter 4 rebates, calculates net GP, and calculates GP %age.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Excel 2003