Microsoft Exchange Server Content Spam Filter.
1) Bounce/Reject incoming emails based on content - A master word listing.
2) Log all incoming emails - accepted, bounced or rejected - reason email was bounced, rejected or accepted.
3) Be able to update Master Word Listing. Any Email with words - that are in this list - should be rejected or bounced.
4) Words in Word Listing should not be case-sensitive. Boy BOY or BoY should be considered the same word in all cases.
5) We are NOT interested in White-Listings, IP-Listings or Reverse DNS Lookups etc....
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 Server