The goal is to extend current script SMS-to-WEB functionality to have a SMS-to-WEB-and-MAIL service. The extension should start from current script to add:
1. Two additional fields in user data: one in which one or more mail addresses can be submitted as destinations of SMS contents; and another to stablish time and frequency in which script should deliver contents to mail destinations. A check box should also be there to flag acceptance from user who wants contents to be sent by mail to him, this means that user data may be there but if this checkbox isn't checked, contents will not be sent to user. And, of course, the interface must have the possibility of editing such fields
2. The actual automated process which sends contents to mail addresses specified for a given user at a given moment of the day. Contents must be sent as a .txt file, attached to the mail. Contents shouldn’t be re-sent and if mail fails to be delivered, it should ask if user wants to try again the sending process…
3. The monitoring process that gathers information on failed mail deliveries, to be displayed as part of user information, including the “try again?? feature
Please see scheme attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux / PHP / MySQL...