Fantasy Football Bracket Games:
The project involves coding for a system of bracket games based on the theme of March Madness office pools (NCAA Basketball Tournament office pools). I already have most of the infrastructure in place from another programmer, but unfortunately my current programmer is tied up on another project so I need someone to take over from where he left off. My current programmer will aid in the turnover and help out on the project as time permits. check out the current setup here:
[[url removed, login to view]]
This is modeled after the ESPN games here:
[http://][[url removed, login to view]].[url removed, login to view]
What needs to be done:
1) I need a registration process/database setup to allow customers to signup for an account and then signup and pay to compete in the Tournaments. I already have several databases completed, but I need one specifically created for this new project. I also already have a payment gateway for credit card processing setup and the old programmer has already setup the payment processing on another registration so it will be easy to copy and paste over to this project.
2) I need to build a program to complete some of the Bracket Games stuff- build brackets based on registrations, build a group function to allow friends to compete against eachother, scoring, winner selection, etc.
It would be helpful if the programmer is somewhat familiar with the term March Madness and the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Needs to be incorporated on the website mentioned above. Believe it needs to be in php?