We need a website for creating and scoring fantasy football (American football). Here are the specifications our client has requested:
1) A program to automatically score NFL games using a predetermined scoring system and the box scores from a site like ESPN.COM. Users get points for their imaginary teams based on how real football players performed in real games.
2) A program to allow players to login and select their teams online and to make team trades and changes.
3) A real time scoring system to allow players to see how their teams are doing as the games are going on.
4) A shopping cart addition to their online store.
We will provide further details and the URL of the current site once the winning bidder is selected.
The design is being handled by another designer, so the programming is all we will need for this project.
We are a web design company that is outsourcing this project as overflow work. All work must give the appearance as though it is coming from our company, so your company name may not appear in any of the code or on any image watermarks. We require that you regularly upload your revisions to our server so that we can monitor your progress. We have found that this helps to reduce miscommunication and deadline conflicts. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our requirements.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).