FASTEST SCRIPT INSTALLATION ONLY.
i need you to find 10 scripts and install them on my server. This is the fast work you can do. This is the easiest and the fastest. Just find the script and install it
1. blog script (that allows me to post and delete blogs)
2. calendar script (that allows me to edit events)
3. forum script
4. classified script
5. helpdesk script
6. link management script
7. script that allows people to design web sites
8. guestbook script.
9. newsposting script that allows customer people to post news.
10. survey scripts - script that allow people to take surveys
these should be free scripts. You need to find these free scripts and install them on my server. So all i need you to do is find these scripts and install it on my server.
This is the easiest thing you can do. Just find the script and install them on my server. I dont have a lot of money lowest bid wins. I dont need you to design anything just find the script and install it on my server and give me the user/pass so i can log in and start using it. lowest bid wins. i dont have much money.
1. please give me a link to each script that you will use so i can check the script before u install it.
2. bid the lowest bid if u want the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).