Need an [url removed, login to view] component to download files from a Web Server/Fileserver. It will have resume capability in the event of a failed download.
The objective is to be able to
1. Download large files(100MB to 300MB)
2. Display some sort of progress indicator (HTML or AJAX), and
3. Ability to resume on a failed download.
File would be from a local drive path. Option to save anywhere on the clients PC.
Should work on HTTPS.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 1.1