We have a main [url removed, login to view] page that has a search function on main page
[url removed, login to view]
On this page you will see a quick property search function.
We are in control of the asp page that has the form command in that form.
I want to save a cookie on the end users computer with all the info they typed into the form.
Next time this [url removed, login to view] page loads I want a java script to load the cookie info and populate the form with what they typed before.
so I need two items.
1. The code to be inserted into my asp page to save the cookie info. save or overwrite what is currently saved
2. the java script to load the cookie info and populate the form.
I would want you to create sample pages that I can see and test.
The main page will stay html so the read cookie must be java
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2000 server