I believe this will be a fairly quick assignment for someone who has experience with aMember and Invision Board. Membership site has been built with xSitePro, aMember software, and Invision Board forum. Most of it is complete. I need help to make sure membership links are properly set up with aMember so that when a member signs up they get access to both membership site and proper forum access. There are 2 membership levels (Silver/Gold) Software has already been installed and both site and forum set up. Help is needed to make sure everything is integrated correctly and that the links are directed properly. aMember software has been installed with plugins for Invision Board and Authorize.net.
Coder should be familiar with following :
Set up membership sites (ensure I've covered everything)
Invision Board forum
[url removed, login to view] recurring payments
**What is already completed:
1. aMember has been installed with [url removed, login to view] and InvisionBoard plugins already installed. Has been tested and works for one-time sign up.
2. [url removed, login to view] has been integrated into sign in page and works for one-time purchase. (haven't tested recurring subscriptions)
3. InvisionBoard forum has been set up with 3 levels of subscriptions and categories. Free, Silver, Gold members.
(**NOT** yet password protected.)
4. You can see site to sign up at:
[[url removed, login to view]] and
Membership site at:
[[url removed, login to view]]
Site is hosted at lunarpages.com. USES CPanel
Most of this is done and just requires someone to review it to make sure all pieces are in place.
**Summary: One Membership site with integrated forum access and 2 levels of paid memberships integrated with aMember, shopping cart(if needed) and merchant account, working with recurring membership payments and affiliate pkg set up.**
**Integrate forums and site to Membership sign up.
**1. Password protect different sections of Invision Board forum to match 2 levels of membership (Silver/Gold) Want one section open (not attached to aMember) and free to all. Forum categories and subscriptions are already set up.
2. Make sure site is password protected property (i.e. home page/all pages?)
3. Recurring subscriptions are set up right (option already set up with [url removed, login to view], perhaps should use PayPal? suggestions welcome)
4. aMember has one level of affiliate pkg available which I would like to use to let members bring in new members.
5. a link on the SwanNetwork site to visit the forum goes to aMember sign up rather than to free acccess. This link needs fixed.
Make sure links from SwanNetwork site go to correct pages. Either free access or membership as required. Right now membership points back to sales site rather than membership site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of IE , Linux