I have had a php program developed that does submissions to a specific set of web sites...
I need the application 'tweaked' in order to be able to release to production.
I need to add two features
1. Use AJAX to make existing submission calls asychronous
2. Add the ability to track submissions by account, submit info, and sites submitted to... (Log each submission by account)
And clean up a couple of features
1. Byusing checkboxes users can select the sites to be submitted to, but the submission routine is submitting to all sites instead of just those checked.
2. Ensure that regular users do not have access to admin areas.
(1) page, the accounts page, seems to be available to all users.
I would like to get this service working quickly so that I can release it into production.
I will provide all necessary site info to the winning bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux/unix, php, MySQL