I have a database of 126,600 records in CSV files that is to be accessed by a web interface. The DB is already partially populated in all fields. There are duplicates and some fields that are blank. The records need to be separated manually by one field that is not populated yet.
The records consist of individuals, companies, hedge and private funds and broker dealers. I would like someone to separate these by the entity they represent - individuals, companies, hedge and private funds and broker dealers which are self explanatory by name of the entity.
I would also be interested in getting the contact info for all the companies that are listed including phone, fax, email, web URL, mailing address, name of President, VP, COO and CFO. I have included a sample of 23 records in a zip file.
If you can do this well, I'll have more database work to do in the future.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 19, 2007 12:45:59 PM:
We have an existing web interface to the database that is a PHP file with the existing db in mySQL. It can be edited manually 1 at a time but this it too tedious. The db is was downloaded in 27 different files A-Z with the numeric one included as the sample zip file. What I need is to adjust all the data files so that the entry names are separated out by the Contact_Type field which is column 3. The other 26 files are not separated as those fields are blank so this needs to be done manually. In addition I need to have the contact info included in the records - most is currently blank as this was not extracted when the data was entered. For companies this would probably need to be done by searching for that info from Google or Yahoo and added to the fields one by one. Individuals can be left blank - but if you could get all that info I'd pay a bonus. Any other questions please ask
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 19, 2007 5:21:48 PM:
I have added 2 files that can be downloaded under the section: Additional Files: This bid request includes IMPORTANT additional attached files. Please download and read fully before bidding. One is a pre-edit file and the other is what the data should look like finally. This is what I'd like done for all the records. The info can be obtained from web searches. Any other questions just ask. I need this database ASAP.