I need a procedure in VB6 to take a large JPG (black and white are the only colors for now) and find the closest horizontal blank line to the middle of the page. (I need to split the image at a blank spot)
I need just two parameters.
1) a threshold for how blank it has to be. Let's say a number between 1 and 100. 100 meaning totally black, and 1 meaning totally white.
2) how close to the center it has to be for it to be a positive find.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).