IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS can you fix the bug in the web-calculator that works out a CUTTING LIST for tiles of maximum length 5850mm and maximum width specified in the input page:
<http://www.amfg.m6.net/floors+[url removed, login to view]>
* Try 12 by 11 + left-hand SUBMIT (no problem)
* Try 12 by 11.5 + left-hand submit (cutting list should have 2 5850 by 300)
* Try 45 by 32 + left-hand SUBMIT (cutting list includes some zero widths and lengths > 5850!)
* Try 70 by 35 + left-hand SUBMIT (cutting list includes some lengths > 5850 and poor rounding)
Basically can you make this simple CUTTING LIST work (for all drop-downs and floor lengths/widths, staggerred or non-staggered)?
Regards - Paul
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).