I would like to build an online database of football matches from around the world and keep player stats, teams stats etc.
I have the following data.
1) Results from season only.
2) Results and scorers only from season
3) Results, scorers and appearances for season
4) Match by match data with full line ups, of one or both teams.
You'd be able to search for results from different countries by team and season, also search players and bring up their career record and match by match if that information is available.
I'd like to be able to import from excel spreadsheets (CSV files) if possible as well as being to input directly into the database. Also would like it to sit on a website which has football news either a blog type or rss feeds from other sites.
I'd like some of the site to be subscription only, so maybe people can see results but can't see team news from any year apart from the current season without subscribing to the site. I have added some files from the AFS' website as an example other sites are [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] that have the same sort of stats.
Data could then be searched in match records for most wins sequential, losses, best wins etc..
The database would also keep a track of player stats, maybe a small bio, dob, place of birth etc, and then the players record at each club and each season, if match by match data is available for that player then that could be clicked on and it would take you too that. It would keep track of games played, mins played, substitute appearances, goals scored, penalties scored/missed, yellow and red cards. all of this info would have to go on the match data.
Match data would be home team, away team, venue (whether neutral ground, ie cup finals etc), home team score, away team score, half time scores, whether extra time was played and whether there were penalties at the end and the squads and team that played an how long each player played for.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of Internet Explorer, firefox etc..