We are looking into writing a form designer. We require some features added to the simple example at [url removed, login to view]
1) We would like a toolbox control created. The toolbox should be an exact clone of the one to be found in C# builder. The toolbox should allow for all of the features to be found in C# builder including addition of tabs, addition of new controls, renaming, deletion, etc. A dialogue should be created to allow for the addition of the new controls including both .Net components and COM components (just like C# builder).
It should be possible to load/save the controls, tabs, etc in XML format. It should also be possible to fully configure the control through code.
A designer should be provided to allow tabs and controls to be configured at design time. Such properties should be persisted as code.
In the example project at [url removed, login to view], the IToolboxService implementation and the toolbox control and in the same class. We would like these separated. The toolbox control should take a reference to an IToolboxService implementation rather than being embedded in the same class.
2) We would like a menu designer added to the sample project. The designer would become active when a menu control is dropped onto the form. The designer should work for both main menus and popup menus. Again, a clone of that found in C# builder will be perfect.
Please create the above components using the following guidelines:
1) There should be no dependency on third party controls.
2) All code should be commented using XML comments.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).