I currently use 2 forms at
[[url removed, login to view]] to generate specialised finance leads.
This consists of
1. a Form to gather name and email and send them to my [url removed, login to view] account
1. the two form setup is confusing users so it has a very low conversion
2. The details are being requested in the wrong order, and asks for too much personal info. uprfont.
this is currently
form 1 (step 1). name and email
Step 2: Personal Income
Step 3: Details of Property to Finance
Step 4: Further details of finance
Step 5: Confirmation of personal and contact details
Form validation is in place on certain fields where necessary
Form 1 and form 2 - step 5 are essentially duplicate steps and need to be combined into one form action.
But, I still need name and email to be sent to my 1shoppingcart account (see form 1 code) and all variables to be sent to the other server (see form 2 code)
Also the order of the forms needs to be as follows
Step 1: Details of Property to Finance
Step 2: Further details of finance
Step 3: Personal Income
Step 4: Personal and contact details
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**The Form 1 code is generated by my [url removed, login to view] account, and I do not have access to the file it submits to.
(and 1shoppingcart will not change this for me)
My server supports php mysql, if an action is required to send both sets of form variables.
Payment terms - 50% after my own testing, and the balance after successful live testing (about a week)