The coder will:
1. Create code in C# to upload/download files to an FTP Server that is running a Proxy Server using the [url removed, login to view] namespace (not the [url removed, login to view] namespace).
2. Explain how to set up a FTP Server and a Proxy Server locally so I can test the work. Any open source or Microsoft FTP Server and Proxy Server is fine.
3. Create a Send Raw FTP command method that can be used to send RAW FTP commands such as CWD.
4. Create a simple winform application to interact with it.
5. The coder will be expected to set up his/her own local FTP Server and Proxy Server to test his/her code locally.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
C#, .NET 2.0