Hello, we are currently looking for a talented fast paced C++ game programmer with Open GL and XML experience to help out with the production of our 2D bitmap based arial view Role Playing Game. We have hobbyist programmers working on the project, but we need to hire a programmer to specifically help speed things up by helping out with the production of the first working game level.
There is **no specific deadline**, but we want to try and get our first working level by the end of this month.
This position may suite a young programmer who needs more work experience or a senior with spare time to contribute. If this transaction prooves successful, I will attempt to re-hire the same person for further work towards the test game and final game.
- Produce a working game level with 2D ship flight (Game engine already half done)
- Finish the prototype game GUI components - Take part in team discussions
- Compile a working demo level for showcase and testing
**Game Description on the website: [[url removed, login to view]]**
[**GAME DOCUMENT (Old Version) Password: sc2006**]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Windows XP and similar. 2000, ME, Media Edition and Vista