What I am looking for is a Gecko based standalone browser with the following features
- One single binary (no installation required)
- Browser must be able to be run from CLI by passing a URL
- The URL content must be displayed in the window
- The window must be re-sizable
- The window must not have any menu, navigation bar, etc. just a clean window
The browser will be used to run a demo application in HTML.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The application will need to run on Windows XP and above and MacOS X
The bidder can decide to bid for both platforms or only one.