I want to place some Google Maps on my site. I need assistance in doing so.
An example of the type of thing I would like is:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The scope of this project is:
- To explain to me how to creat this type of map
- To answer some technical queries reference putting Google Maps on my site.
Simply getting the map onto my site is my main objective. However, there are a couple of related questions:
- I can get the above map by searching on Google Maps for
"Brittany" (which is a region of France, much like Texas is a region of the USA). Is there an easy way for the region border to be made visible (equivalent to making the Texas border visible)?
- At the web page listed above, there are a list of city maps. Is there a quick way of generating a list of city maps for a region, or do I need to do this one by one?
- At the web page listed above, on the left hand side there is a map "Brittany Airport Maps". I didn't see any way of generating this in Google maps. How is this done?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Google Maps, onto web pages