I have a set of recipe pages. The home page is at the following location:
<[url removed, login to view]>
If you look at the menu on this page, you will see that there are a number of recipes, which have a similiar format except for Google advertisements in the left hand column.
I'm not completely happy with the visual appearance of the above page or the recipe pages. What can I do to make this look better? Things to consider include (but not limited to):
Effectively, I'm looking for assistance in improving the appearance of these pages. In effect, a new template.
In evaluating bids, I would ideally like to see a sample template. This way I can decide if I like it or not.
If this isn't possible, a description of what one would do (e.g. changes to font/colour/suggested graphics/layout changes) would give me something to evaluate on.
Bids which read "we have lots of experience and are confident we can help" will not be considered, as they don't give me anything to evaluate on.
I would note that I have a high RENTACODER rating, including an excellent acceptance rate.
Subsequent to the above description, I am extending this project to include:
- Template for a french&spanish mortgage site
- Template for a french holidays site
- Template for a french property site
Each of the above 3 templates are very simple:
- Vertical navigation panel on left
- Body between the above. Suggest font for header and body text
- All to be based on simple CSS
- Note: these sites will consist of 10-20 pages, so not looking for anything fancy. Must be **simple, clean and attractive**.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).