Product Inspection Software Application.
I require an application to be written that will alow 2 access levels:
Set Up Access:
1. Define a Product Name.
2. Load a 2D Image of a product.
3. Draw Semi Transparent 'Area' boxes over the image, to identify 'parts' of the 'product'.
4. Each box will be given a series of parameters (Name, Part Type, Part Name)
5. Save this data to file or Database
1. Select a Product (as was input above). - may involve Barcode at a later date.
2. Select a serial number (incremental or from a barcode if used).
3. The user clicks each box to select check boxes from a list (so they can enter details about what defects they have found).
4. Repeat step 4 for each 'Area' the user needs to enter data for.
5. All data store in a database, with start and stop date stamp for each serial number.
6. Select next serial number and repeat 3 to 5.
7. The user can change product when required and appropriate image and areas appear.
The information in the database should be structured so that reporting on products, serial numbers, part types, etc. is possible.
Language: - Application must run on Windows Platform.
Other information: Network of the Database would be an advantage, so several workstations can feed in information.
Usage must be simple clicks - maybe touchscreen.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).