We need a cometent services provide to develop and sleek-looking directory for searching, booking and payment confirmation. The application must reflect the business process and have the following for (supplier/buyer/middle-man):
- profile posting (+ email verification)
- profile decline/approval (+ email confirmations)
- availablity posting (calendar format)
- profile search (+ search filtering by number of options)
- booking request (internal message)
- booking decline (alternative profile) or booking confirmation
- payment processing (acceptance in escrow)
- payment approval
- payment release (minus commission charge)
- profile rating (RAC style)
- contact information filtration ( no emails or phone numbers allowed).
- logos and images. This application is aimed towards the african markets, so should have an african feeling - clear, crisp, bright and vibrant.
The application should be easily manageable via an admin panel - with enabled message edition and page editting and must be delivered within a timeframe of two months.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).