Added: Please include bid for clean install of latest CRM with Team plug in (Teams OS or Lampada) and Zucker Reports. After clean install we will need to import our data from the old instance and test.
We would also like a quote to immediately fix the following problem in our current SugarCrm.
We have SugarCRM [url removed, login to view] and have never been able to receive inbound email and have this message on the admin email config sub panel:
Inbound Email **cannot** function without the IMAP c-client libraries enabled/compiled with the PHP module. Please contact your administrator to resolve this issue.
Please note that we have had numerous customizations done in the last few months and the CRM is in use. Concern here is (if) any changes that may overwrite certain modules need to have our customizations reinstated.
I have found on SugarCRM's web site there is an open source plug in JRabbit: <[url removed, login to view]>
We would like this plug in installed on a staged copy of our working CRM and tested to be sure it functions, and is successfully installed without losing any customizations, and then moved to our live version.
I have recently come on board to organize the administration of the CRM. I will need assistance on an ongoing basis.
The qualified candidate will have:
1. Sugar CRM experience with deployment, customizing modules, upgrades etc...
2. PHP/MySQL expertise
3. Sound programming practices: provide logged documentation of work completed, all PHP work well commented.
4. Ability to respond within 24 hrs or less
5. Available via Messenger/chat
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Go Daddy Server
Hosting package: <[url removed, login to view]>