Hosiery Website Requirements This customer basically requires an eCommerce website to enable them to sell socks, hosiery and accessories. The website will be designed by a selected designer in the UK, therefore we will be supplied with the main html pages of the website. We therefore need to produce the Shopping Cart pages, Payment Processing Integration (based on a Barclays merchant account) and a back-end database system to handle stock, prices, stock levels etc. Inventory Management Database and Website Integration The database needs to store details of all products sold, prices, sizes, colours, pictures, then hold stock information such as actual stock level, minimum stock level and re-order quantity. The system needs to be fully integrated with the website so that we can ensure that the system can tell us what products are sold, at what price, current stock levels and provide us with the facility to automatically update stock levels as orders are placed on the website.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Oct 19, 2005 11:23:21 AM:
There has been a few months delay on this project because of funding. Please be patient and hopefully we will be able to select a coder and start the project by December.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 29, 2005 9:56:18 AM:
Sorry this project has been further delayed. It is now estimated to start in January 06. I will broadcast another message when we are ready to select a coder.
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Internet Explorer