A Web based booking system to allow a Holiday Park manager to view what caravans and tents are booked in a time line view. Almost like a glorified calender. Should be able to drill down to view more specific information i.e. customer details etc.
Allow for 150 caravans and 100 tents and should be scalable. Multiple user friendly.
Allow quick input of new booking data
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Oct 23, 2005 10:16:31 AM:
Thanks for all your bids so far,
I would just like to clarify a few things:
1. The front-end of the system does not need to be fancy just functional and fast.
2. The system is for a receptionist to receive bookings over the telephone and log them into this system quickly, and for the manager to review the bookings on a calender [url removed, login to view] thinking on this is to use different colours to indicate what days are booked, and then doubleclick on a particular day to view the customer details. It would also be good to indicate by colour or other means, the start and end date for each customer. There is no input from the general public.
3. The system will either be hosted on a web server (php or asp) or on an internal small office server (windows based).
Please feel free to rebid accordingly.
Internet explorer 5.5+