This is a very simple program, should take no more than 2 hours or less.
All you do is implement three sorting algorithms: Insertion_sort, Bubble sort and selection sort using MASM 615.
here is how it should work:
The program should handle any array size up to 256.
1. First it'll ask the user to enter an input file or press enter to continue, (user will enter the location and name of the input file, if there is one, so for example, c:\[url removed, login to view])
2. Second, it will ask the user which sorting algorithm to use.
3. Then the program will ask the user to enter the array size. The array size should be between 1-256.
4. Then, it'll ask the user to enter all Integers for the array spaces.
it'll use this format
array size is 4
A= (user will enter any integer number) 8
then it'll sort and print the result
5. After printing the results, it'll ask the user to continue or not, if yes, it'll go back to the beginning, if No, it'll ask the user to enter the name and the location of the output file. If the file already exist, it'll overwirte that, if not, it'll creat a new text file and save the results in it.
Very simple program, I really hate Masm, that's why I'm not doin it by myself, but for someone who knows Masm well, it'll only take few minutes.
I need this ASAP, so if you bid and I choose you, make sure you get it done in a day or two the most.
The lowest bid will win
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).