Using the WWW I run a JAVA application that gives me access to a remote database. The application runs on Java (TM) 2 platform. The application displays data to me and waits for me to take actions; such as fling text boxes and clicking buttons. I want to be able to write a code that reads the data displayed by this application, fill these boxes and click the buttons. I want this program to do the work in my absence.
I can take care of every thing except the part where I have to interface with this Java application. I don't know how to do that and I need some guidance. Can any one help?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jul 5, 2006 4:56:32 PM:
I got lots of questions asking for more details. I wrote a word document that has screen shots showing the Java application and I provided more explanation. Please read the document. It is attached.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jul 5, 2006 4:57:27 PM:
You can download the word document that has more details and screen shots of the Java application from my web site at the following link [url removed, login to view]
Windows XP SP2