**Word Limit: 2000 words.**
The objective of this research is to explore and analyse the HRM issues in contemporary organizations. The organization could be operating within Australia or overseas. There are 2 parts in this assignment. First, in your assignment you are required to choose and discuss any HR issues in the organization you have identified. Second, the assignment requires the student to discuss and recommend HRM solutions using materials, information from the following topics:
· Human Resource Information Systems, and/or Change Management.
· Criteria for evaluation:
· A concise description of the organisation (with relevant information on its HRM activities)
· An analysis of HR issues faced by the organization
· Discussion of the implications on the organization
Human Resources Information System and Change Management)
Evidence of substantial use of both conventional and electronic sources of information and appropriate use of information in relation to the issues being discussed.
Use of Harvard Citation System and appropriate presentation.
More details will be provided. Looking for excellent work
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS word docuemnt