I have a number of student quizzes written in HTML that I would like the following:
1. User downloads the file from my site
2. User opens the main HTML file for the quizzes
3. HTML code opens and provides user with a user number (a unique number based on his IP address/screen res/etc)
4. User goes to my website and enters the USER number
5. Website generates a registration code for the quiz HTML file
6. User only needs to enter the reg code once
I need some help on step 3 and step 5.
- need some HTML code to modify my main quiz menu file
- need some HTML code for my site to generate the reg code
- reg code will somehow need to stay hidden and resident on the user's PC
This is for a teacher quiz program.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).