A wordpress template (2.0.4) for a deal site using css for layout. This will be a sub-domain of [url removed, login to view] focusing on Outdoor Gear and clothing.
* This site should have a simple clean look but look more professional than the [url removed, login to view] site.
* Site is primarily comprised of pages of deals, say 30 deals to a page, each comprised of the following:
- Deal Type
- Discount from last week or discount from new price
- Primary Category
- Buy url
- Product Image
- Short Product Description
(Visit [url removed, login to view] for sample data for layout)
* Site requires simple professional looking header, could be text (text or image) or a simple graphic with tag line - While Supplies Last - Outdoor Gear and clothing.
* Site colors can be based on colors at [url removed, login to view]
* Any images used in project should utilize standard Macintosh OS X fonts and be included with final work as a PSD file.
* There should be navigation links to archives, form, and about
* Site should have space for google or banner ads
The only scripting or plug in that would be required is for the top-5 categories and category dropdown.
I expect a folder which I place in my WordPress templates folder, which when activated shows the styles. If any plug in's are required I expect simple documentation. I would also expect an example file of how to format the deal post so that it fits into the page correctly.
If you bid please submit two (2) sites which you would use as inspiration for this project. This is not to determine the final product, rather for me to see if you think similar to me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Wordpress 2.0.4, PHP, MySQL, Unix, Mac OS X