Hi I need some C# .net 2.0 code that uses regular expressions to parse links.
The first class should be called BlogsearchParse
and the second KoderParse.
The parsers should parse Title and *full* path links from the result pages of a blogsearch on [url removed, login to view] and Koders www.koders.com.
For example: <[url removed, login to view]>
For example: <[url removed, login to view]>=*
For each result page you should get:
1) A list of titles, and links for result sets.
2) A list of titles and links for additional result pages.
It's a pretty simple project, however please be accurate with your regex. You results must be accurate and not contain junk. I also understand that if the format of the page was to change drastically the code would need to change as well.
You may work from a file, you do not need to write code to download.
Looking forward to your solution.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).