I am making a widget for my website.
I have completed a drawing of this widget on paper, and also have all the functionality done (it is viewable on a website).
This is a simple widget and at the end will look something like this widget: [url removed, login to view]
I need someone to take take the paper drawing and make it into an HTML mock-up.
The attachment includes:
1) Scanned-in drawings (2 pages)
2) A powerpoint and a .jpg example of what it could look like
3) A link to the functional widget (that currently looks bad - it was done by developers but is the wrong size and style).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).