We are seeking an interactive image gallery website that would allow us to display photos and information about architecture projects for a chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
We have an existing website up at [[url removed, login to view]]. Please review this site, as what we are seeking is a duplicate of current functionality, with one addition. (Note: images on the existing site are currently not displaying correctly.)
The website needs to include:
- Database driven, preferably MySQL
- Information for each individual building saved in the database, including overview, detailed description, project type, building size, region, location, county, year of competion, client/owner, architect, photo credits, and up to six images. (see current site for example)
- Galleries of projects, with administrative ability to create new galleries and assign projects to them (for example, 2005 award winners, 2006 award winners, etc.; see current site for examples)
- Ability to search database and generate search results by project name, architect name, city, county, region, decade, or project type
- Homepage, with administrative ability to set a "featured gallery" to display on this page (see current site for example)
- Secure administrative login and functionality to allow for adding new projects to the database, editing existing projects, defining galleries, and selecting a featured gallery for the homepage
- Interface with Google maps to display a custom map that shows locations of all projects in the database (new feature; not included on current site)
Please advise if you have any questions regarding the scope or functionality of this project.
We will provide the graphics for use on the website: the header and other graphic template elements used on each page of the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP or [url removed, login to view] preferred. MySQL database integration.