We have an automatic process for creating a trial in our [[url removed, login to view]], the project is to implement this automatic procedure in [[url removed, login to view]].
Please consider the following before offering your bid:
* The code should be taken from [[url removed, login to view]] code so the job is actually to implement an existing code in a different website
* The coder will receive an access to both FTP ([[url removed, login to view]] [[url removed, login to view]])
* The coder should first store this process under a new folder (develop environment) and after the tests ??" to implement in the production environment ([url removed, login to view])
* The coder should do all the tests to see if the project work as required
* The coder should also translate the texts shown in the process from English to Romanian
A summarize of the process:
A person is signed for the beginning of the process (from the website homepage of from internal website) and then:
* He will be transferred to a new page saying he will receive an email
* He will receive an email with a link to the process continuance
* An email will be sent to our company with the details he filled
His details will be inserted to our data (using web service)
After the person has pressed on the link he is required to fill more details and then:
* An account will be created in our system through our web service
* He will be transferred to a new page with his trial account details
* He will receive an email with his trial account details
* An email will be sent to our company with his details
You are more than welcome open a new trial through [[url removed, login to view]] view the process.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).