Plan and implement a PROTOTYPE website for an online training company. The site should contain 5 courses on implementing sites using open-source sotfware.
The courses should cover the following:
1) An SMS to email gateway.
2) A WAP to email gateway.
3) An online music store.
4) An online survey application.
5) An online magazine.
Also write a small report (1 - 2 pages) just outlining the systematic approach or method/model used to implement the open source applications.
Requirements for the prototype of the training site are as follows:
1) Site content (explicit pedagogy/teaching philosophy, quality, comprehensiveness, applicability, courses)
2) Site implementation (usability, navigation, completeness, attractiveness, professionalism)
3) The training material/articles can simply links to open content found elsewhere.
4) The content should cover all aspects of creating the 5 types of site.
The site may be developed in frontpage.
The write-up only has to be 1 - 2 pages in a word document.