I have a fixed length flat file originated from a mainframe program. The file comes from the bank and is essentially a reconciliation statement. The file contains data for paid checks and unpaid checks. These are processed by the bank in batches. The file contains a mix of "paid batches" and "unpaid batches" for some time period. The structure of a batch is header record, details (each check), and summary record. The header record distinguishes if the particular batch is paid or unpaid... meaning, looking at a detail record alone, you would not be able to tell if it was paid or unpaid, unless you saw the header record.
Given this, what I need to have done is an MS Access database created with probably three tables - paid table, unpaid table, and header/summary table. Need an import macro written which will pull the file in and load it to the respective tables. Tables will need to be relational (paid detail to its respective header/summary and unpaid detail to its respective header/summary).
- Access db
- Import macro w/ table loader
- Apprx. 3 relational tables
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (if appropraite).
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
MS Access 97 or 2000 (no higher)