I currently have a 3d studio model of a gun that I would like to get imported into Quake3. I'll give you the model (.3ds files) and the skin (.bmp) and would like for you to appropriately scale the model, get it into Quake3, and have it be correctly positioned in the player model's hands.
* You'll need to have your own copy of Quake3 Arena.
1) Any changes required to the .3ds or skin files
2) Compiled MD3 model and skin for Quake3
3) A detailed step-by-step instruction of what had to be done to get the model in-game, including the use of any tools, plugins, or other software.
4) Screenshots of the weapon model working in-game.
The model should work correctly in Quake3 on Windows, at the least.