I need an iphone app that will allow me to assign a chosen ringtone to all the members of a selected group.
this is how it should work:
1. You click on the icon for the app.
2. The application will open and you are presented with a list of the groups on the iPhone, sorted in alphabetical order.
3. You select a group from the list.
4. You are then presented with a list of ringtones on the iPhone, sorted in alphabetical order.
5. You select a ringtone from the list.
6. You are then presented with a confirmation message asking you to Confirm assigning the selected ringtone (show the name) to all the members of the selected group (show the name)
7. You select yes or no on the confirm message
8. If you select NO, then you get a message that says "Nothing Done" and an OK button which will close the app.
9. If you select NO, then you get a message that says "Assigning Ringtone ringtone name* to Group group name*" and and it will have a progress bar on it showing the percentage of progress.
10. The app will procede to go thru every contact in the selected group and assign the selected ringtone to that name, overwriting any current ringtone for that contact.
11. Once the app is finished, it will provide a message that says "Ringtone assignment complete" and have an OK button. When the OK button is pressed, the application will close.
It needs to be able to run on iPhone 3Gs with firmware 3.0.1 and 3.1.2.
Must run on an iPhone 3GS with firmware v3.0.1 and firmware v3.1.2