In week 7, you are required to submit a text-based homepage (due on
8th September). You may use Dreamweaver, or any HTML or scripting editor for the
preparation. **No built-**in or automated codes should be used.
You are required to integrate the following 9 syntax structure in your homepage. Comments for syntax employed
are mandatory. Syntax, Documentation and Style, rather than interactivity, are
assessed. Creativity and imagination are esteemed.
2. Data Types
3. Expressions and Operators
5. Regular Expression
6. Control Structures
The following should be included:
1. 1 text-based HTML document. **No image is allowed**. (Length is not limited)
2. Comments for syntax employed (To avoid plagiarism, all statements and functions
have to be commented. Should indicate the source of reference. Indentation is
necessary for the sake of legibility).
1. Syntax (10 marks)
2. Documentation and Style (5 marks)
Make sure it is based your own work and no built-in or automated codes are
employed; otherwise you will receive no mark for this assignment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) must be ready by 26th/08/2003