- On demand (e.g. on click something) slide a hidden layer in from the RIGHT side of the browser window of 300 pix wide
- Inside the layer will be an iframe containing an external HTML document
- User should be able to navigate through the iframe document without leaving the page they're on
- Another click should close the layer
- The layer should be hidden by default
- The iframe content should only be loaded when the layer is first clicked for display, not before, to avoid server load
See navigation bar at <[url removed, login to view]> for what I want to achieve; just keep in mind I want it to come from the right side and to have an iframe where those nav links are instead...
- It must work in IE5+, NS 6+.
- It must be as small as possible, most code for this seems to be somewhat big
- It can't require any alterations to the <body> tag
- All function / var names etc should be prefixed with es_ to avoid conflict with existing work
- The default iframe page should be set by a variable
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.