Create a Joomla! 1.5 Website from present design-layout. First you have to create the 1.5 compatible theme for Joomla!, based on a finished layout, made with Adobe Photoshop. We provide the .psd file and the first goal is to create a fully functional theme with dynamic layout. Then you have to setup the Joomla website and maybe create 2-3 modules, if it can't be realised with the standard modules. You have to create the webpage system for multiple languages and have to make that in the theme changeable. NO CONTENT has to be made. Detailed Description:
* Create a Joomla 1.5 (Beta 2 at this Moment) Theme based on an existing Layout.
* Plus we provide a bitmap, where we want the div containers for the Joomla spaces and how they should be arranged.
* We provide the Layout with a Photoshop .psd file.
* You have to use modern CSS technique, but kompatible with IE5.5+ and Mozilla.
* The menubar has to be realized dynamic, using Dynamic-HTML.
* The menubar has to be configurable using the Joomla Backend.
* General should all content be configurable through the backend.
* The theme should be ready to work with different languages.
* It should be possible to switch the language from the theme.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).