The basic outline of the project is to build a php script that achives the following:
* script is uploaded to server with one or more root keywords included;
* once uploaded the script preferably auto executes or is set in motion;
* the script scrapes various sources that provide free keywords;
* these keywords are compiled into a file
* they are then deduped;
* the script then reruns using this new file to scrape deeper into keywords;
* this continues either until stopped or up until a limit is reached that is user definable;
* new keywords are appended to previous file.
* all variables need to be easily edited by the end user in a central place, eg [url removed, login to view] file
* this includes the ability to change depth of scrape ad output file for all keywords
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).