This is a link development campaign for the trivia/games site located at <[url removed, login to view]>. The site contains daily trivia games, puzzles and fun links. I need someone that can get 50 inbound links from pages with PageRank of 4 and higher within one month. If the campaign proves to be succesful you may be chosen to develop up to 500 more inbound links. Here are the guidelines you must follow:
1) The links will come from pages of Google Page Rank of 4 and higher.
2) All links pointing to our web site should be static hyperlinks coming from static pages or home page of the other web site.
3) The pages where links to our web site will be listed, should be reachable from the home page of the other web site within 2 clicks. Links from deep pages are acceptable depending on traffic and PageRank.
4) You will ensure that the links contain the correct anchor text, that the url is typed correctly and resolves to the correct page.
5) You should respond promptly to email, and communicate effectively with link partners.
6) Links from porn, XXX sites or sites containing illegal, offensive, or immoral materials are not acceptable.
7) Links should come from simular content sites.
8) You will not submit our site to major search engines or major directories, unless you receive direct permission from us.
9) You will not participate into any commercial\professional\web rings links exchange program like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc
10) You will not submit to Free for all (FFA), guest books or links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty. All processes should be honest and manual.
11) You will not get more than 10 links from sites that are owned by a single person, group or company.
12) Links from orphan or doorway pages specifically created for links exchange are not acceptable.
13) You will submit a report that contains all Site Url's where our the link to our site is placed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).