This project involves locating 10 web sites that would be good candidates for us to approach in order to provide original content (an article or blog post) for the web sites to publish.
As part of our ongoing promotional strategy, we want to find opportunities to create content to be placed on other related sites in order to increase our exposure to our target market.
These sites must meet the following guidelines:
1. Be topically related to our market
2. Home page is cached in Google and has PR
3. NOT an article directory, scraper site or anything along those lines. Must be a legitimate site with established content.
4. Actively (whether advertised or not) accepting content submissions.
We will provide a list of topics related to our market and a few ideas of where to begin searching for these sites.
Also, we'll give you the URL of a site which meets our guidelines as an example.
This project will take a bit of creativity, but we will definitely have more work for someone who can help us find suitable places to promote our site via content submissions.
1) List of 10 web sites that meet our criteria
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).