Each month I receive information for a constant contact newsletter.
We already have a template so you must simply go through and populate the new template with the new information.
We provide all the information and you must simply go inside (copy the template & modify to create the new one)
This includes and is not limited to the following.
1) Adding new sections if needed
2) Fixing typos if you see them
3) Finding free stock photos to make the newsletter look pretty.
4) changing dates and issue #
5) changing table of contents in top right sidebar / adding new
Please let me see ConstantContact newsletters you have put together or manage.
This is an easy job and takes less than 1 hr but we'd like to find someone to handle it on a monthly basis.
I will walk you through more of what's involved
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]