We own a holiday cottage in the UK which we currently market through a company called 'Englsh Country Cottages'. At present our property is featured on their website <[url removed, login to view]>
We are now intending to market the property ourselves which obviously means we need our own website.
The site will need an introductory front page, links to other images of the property, a bookings page which we can easily update and can be seen by potential customers and other information such as local attractions.
We are pretty happy with the content and look of the current site but obviously can't have any of the 'Eglish country cottages' branding/logo's.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
A website containing 4 pages :
1. Frontpage to include introduction and image of property. Links to other pages.
2. Other Info page to include text/images about local attractions.
3. Further images/description of property.
4. Bookings page.
In all 3.0+ versions of Internet explorer and netscape.