One of our companies is a investment company. We want to create a market place/community were people can place their businessideas and investers can search for this ideas. This is not new, but we want to have it.
The key functionalities are:
1. place a business idea
2. categorize it
3. determine the access: public, not public
4. search functionality
5. payment (for search results)
6. The homepage contains a video.
We have specs ready.
Multi language format. We are a dutch company so the language will be Dutch for this application. It would be easy if we can change this later.
We are looking for an independent software programmers. If you're are a brooker (or have a team) do NOT reply.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP or other.